Wednesday 23 April 2014

The Ugly Duckling Photoshoot

Today I had my shoot for the Ugly Duckling and swan wigs! here's a sneaky peak:
 

Unfortunately today we had massive wobble with models not turning up for the swan shoot, In the end I stepped in a modelled for my own shoot, which was fine and I'm overall pleased with the images I'm just a bit disappointed it happened as we ran out of time shooting the 'swan' wig, just as the petals etc, started to happen, also because I was now modelling I had to call upon Charlotte Macey to help with the Photography, maybe it could be said time management could have been better on the shoot to enable each wig had an equal amount of time under the spot light? But overall I'm pleased with the results considering.

For the swan shoot:
Wig artist: Maisie Webb
Makeup Artist: Maisie Webb
Stylists: Maisie Webb, Rachael Corri and Chantelle Macey
Photographer: Charlotte Macey
Model: Maisie Webb 

For the Duckling shoot:
Wig artist: Maisie Webb
Makeup Artist: Charlotte Macey
Stylist: Maisie Webb
Photographer: Maisie Webb 
Model: Rachael Corri


No comments:

Post a Comment