Thursday 30 January 2014

Materials


Soo... wanting to have an arts and crafts feel to the wigs I will create, I have explored a range of materials I could used as well as hair. 

I looked online and got some wool, many shades and tones to make three wigs. I bought them from ‘black sheep wools’, 30 different yarns for £110 – 75% off some of the yarns.

Because I will need to wait for deliveries the making of the project will be put back a bit, but I will have the full range of materials, along with the hair I already own to make at least three wigs.The only things I may need are human hair weft, crepe hair and stuffing materials to form shapes with. So far the best place I've found for the hair I need is an online company, Buy Hair.co.uk, so I'm thinking I'll place my order later, for a range of colours.

I looked into getting foam or netting although the delivery will be too pricey so will get this from the shops. I only need a small amount and delivery was £6.

Realising this I took myself off shopping to 'The Range' , 'Wilkinson's' and 'Fabric land' to see what's available on the highstreet.

No comments:

Post a Comment