Tuesday 4 February 2014

Creating my own Wig Workshop!





Today I laid everything out I had purchased so far in the shops and collected in order for me to start making the wigs. Loving my little wig work space!

Materials include beads and gems I have collected over time to embellish wigs with, hair pins and clips purchased at Primark, Thick wire and chicken wire, both purchased at B&Q, wool from Black Sheep Wool, bubble wrap, floral foam and other embellishments including feathers, all from The Range and synthetic hair, some of which heat resistant, purchased online from X&Y Angel via Amazon. 

I am currently still waiting on the hair I've ordered from Buy Hair at www.buyhair.co.uk

I chose Buy Hair and X&Y Angel as these sellers seemedmost reasonably priced for hair, and I can definitely vouch for X&Y Angel, the hair arrived reasonably fast and I'm really pleased with its quality, it was obviously packed lovingly and all hair is without fault and as advertised. As you can see I got all this hair for just over £40. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment