Saturday 8 February 2014

Shoots with a Narrative




















Today I looked into shoots with a narrative, some that are dark fairy tales and some that are not, I particularly like the shoots by photographer Eugenio Recuenco whos captures a gothic twist to the fairy tale stories hes chosen to depict. I love the walls/doors hes used I find them to be very effective in capturing the mood of the shoots. His images were featured in the Vogue Espana 2006 issue. I also love the images by everyones favourite, Tim Walker, particularly from his series in Love Magazine, August 2013. Featuring Edie Campbell, Karen Elson and Atlas the Lion and his China White shoot in Vogue UK, March 2010. Featuring Sasha Pivovarova. Whilst researching these shoots I came across http://thetrilogyblog.com, which I think is a great blog for everything fashion and photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment